Help choosing good plants for my salmon pink enclosure

Demon187

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all. It's been a while since I posted on here. But I need some help setting up my lasadoria parayhbana enclosure. I'm going for all real plants and mosses but not sure on which is the best choice as far as the plants go. I've done some research on there natural habitat but haven't got any info on plants. Any suggestions would b appreciated thanks

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi all. It's been a while since I posted on here. But I need some help setting up my lasadoria parayhbana enclosure. I'm going for all real plants and mosses but not sure on which is the best choice as far as the plants go. I've done some research on there natural habitat but haven't got any info on plants. Any suggestions would b appreciated thanks
Im pretty sure your not going to get plants from Brazil.. So.. I am going to say use Pothos... (Spelling?) I honestly do not use plants.. But have read on many threads that they are very easy to care for.. Plant them.. Water them once a week.. Maybe once every 2 weeks.. Not to sure.. Either way.. I hear this is the plant to use.. They dont need a bunch of light yada yada yaaa..

The search function would have provided the answer to this.. ;)

Demon187

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't use plants either. This is my first go at it. There is a good uk site called dartfrog that is kind of the equivalent of blackjungle (only not as good) that sells a lot of plants for the terrarium. I've heard alot of people use pothos so I will look into that. thanks

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
watch this.it's the plant that robc uses,and he explains how to plant them.hope it helps!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qW5jf2XfXNQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qW5jf2XfXNQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]