Help! Blister!

HisBoswell

Arachnopeon
Hey there,
I have an Ephebopus uatuman (Emerald Skeleton) who recently molted. It wasn't until a few days after that I was able to get a good look at him. There was a small patch of stuck molt on his abdomen that I plucked off gently with a pair of soft-tipped tweezers. It looks like there is a swollen blister that was beneath. Attached a picture. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Will he be okay?

Attachments

8 legged

Arachnoprince
It looks like a perforation of the top layer. What is outside should rather be inside. I'm not sure, but it doesn't look good - or I can't think of how to undo it.
As I said, I'm guessing a perforated wound on the skin. Wherever...

HisBoswell

Arachnopeon
It looks like a perforation of the top layer. What is outside should rather be inside. I'm not sure, but it doesn't look good - or I can't think of how to undo it.
As I said, I'm guessing a perforated wound on the skin. Wherever...
I don't know if it's something that will remedy itself. For example, would it just heal or would he molt out of it.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Hmm it doesn’t look great, it may or may not make it. You’re going to have to hope it makes it to its next molt and molts out of the issue.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
To me. It almost looks like it didn’t molt the abdomen. I could be wrong. All you can do is carry on as usual and hope it corrects itself

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
This happened to me with my b auratum sling. Got some molt stuck on the abdomen and I got it if. There was a little purple mark there and then it molted and it’s gone now.

Ericadb09

Arachnopeon
I hope it'll be okay. These are one of my favorite species. They are absolutely beautiful