HELP ASAP-SNAKE ESCAPED

I was handling my baby Male ball python before I went somewhere. When I put him back in his enclosure, I closed the doors, but didn't lock them. He escaped! What should I do?

basin79

ArachnoGod
I was handling my baby Male ball python before I went somewhere. When I put him back in his enclosure, I closed the doors, but didn't lock them. He escaped! What should I do?
Look in any tight gaps near the enclosure. Behind/side of the enclosure. A book shelf, under a shelf, under a settee, in a shoe. Somewhere dark and tight.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Probably still in the room he escaped into. With that added bit of info. Start there and follow above info.

Wesley Smith

Arachnoknight
If you’ve torn your entire room apart and still can’t find it, I’ve heard of a number of people finding lost snakes under sinks.

Iamconstantlyhappy

Arachnoknight
I had a Vietnamese Blue Beauty escape and I didn't know, till the police knocked on my door asking me if I lost a snake. Found it in my neighbour's closet. Needless to say I was evicted. That was 20 or so years ago.

I had a Vietnamese Blue Beauty escape and I didn't know, till the police knocked on my door asking me if I lost a snake. Found it in my neighbour's closet. Needless to say I was evicted. That was 20 or so years ago.
Don't worry, I found him a couple weeks ago next to my Xbox. He was missing for 3 days.