Hello to all a few newbie questions!

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Arachnopeon
First of all great site!
my name is chris and i live in queensland australia and today i picked up my new baby pet tarantula from the local shop:) i havent named him/her yet and i believe she is Selenotypus plumipes. I have also owned Phlogiellus sp before and she grew to a large size before she was sold. i know it sounds a bit dumb but i was wanting to know if any1 knows about australias import/export laws about tarantulas:confused: as from what i can gather we seem to have very strict laws on export/imports and for me as far as im aware we are not aloud to import/export tarantulas for the home hobbyist:( i believe only zoos can have them is this accurate? or is there another way around this cheers guys!

Cthulhu1254

Arachnopeon
I know that Swift's was just able to import a good number of Australian tarantulas thanks to Steve Nunn, whose site was just linked, but something tells me the laws are even stricter going the other way.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the reply fellas! & also for the link alakdan! yeah i dont think i can buy overseas tarantulas but @ least i can enjoy some of the pics on this site:) i love T,s and am going to start up a nice collection i will probably get a python @ a later date:) but my true facination & love is with tarantulas:).