Hello ! (im new) But this is Pablo !

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the T looks real nice . just curious , what type of substrate are you using ? looks like sand .

SubZero2010

Arachnopeon
the t ?. umm i have tryed sand,woodchips i didnt like woodchips i dont think she did either, theni tryed sand it was really messey , and it would get on her by her eyes so i took that out and this is like tiny tiny bit of grain rock, its calle like calcite or somethin, but not as thin and sticky and messey as sand

luna

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello... you asked for it when you said you wanted to hear what everyone thinks!!!

Pablo is beautiful but you will hear a lot about how to modify the home you are providing.

I would spend some time here in the Tarautula picture section looking at how other people are keeping their Brachypelmas for ideas. There is a thread for enclosures and a thread for each genus in addition to what you will find in individual member's threads. Its probably quickest to go straight to the Genus Brachypelma.

Everybody is different, but I keep all of my spiders in 100% peat moss. Depending on the species, I kept the moisture level different... brachys like it pretty dry.

What is your other tarantula?

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I keep all of my spiders in 100% peat moss. Depending on the species, I kept the moisture level different... brachys like it pretty dry.

I follow what Luna does too. Your T is very pretty. Welcome to A. B.