hello.. can someone please help me

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey guys someone sold me a T its been said that this was a B.Ruhnaui but i do think its something else. please help me out thanks!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
At that size I don't think too many people are going to be able to help you out. I have had a few slings in the past and I don't remember them looking like that but then again who knows.
Your best bet is to wait a bit longer till some of the adult characteristics start to show themselves.

How big is it? Like 1.5" or so?

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I don't even think thats a brachypelma species..tbh :-s

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah Becky I agree, it doesn't even look like a Brachypelma spp. to me. THeres just something about it's shape and characteristics.

Your going to have to wait for a couple more molts for anyone here to properly ID it.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
still an early juvie, so the major characteristics haven't really shown themselves yet.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have a B.albiceps (formerly ruhnaui) and its definately not what mine looks like. Mine is only 1.25" right now.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
still an early juvie, so the major characteristics haven't really shown themselves yet.
Yeah, but even at juvie stages you can tell if it's a Brachypelma spp. or not just by the structure, and Brachypelma juvies usually have their adult coloring showing already.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It's totally the wrong shape for a Brachypelma. Looks more Chilobrachys spp. to me... or that type.

ratz00

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I agree, kinda hard to know for now. And I dont think thats a B.rhunaui/albiceps... Wait until its a decent size probably by 3rd instar... It should look like this...

ornata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
that looks more like an asian species, maybe a species within the selenocosmiinae family, maybe a chilobrachys species;)

Cheers