• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Hellion299

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Postive!

I just received a beautiful pair of A. semmani from him and everything was packed well and will buy fom him again.

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!

I just finished a trade with Frank and couldn't be happier. The T's were larger than I expected, plump abdomens and very active. Packing was superb. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him in the future.

Thanks Frank.

ntodd3194

Arachnopeon
I'm alittle late with this review,but better late than never.:D

I sold some T's to Hellion299 and it was an excellent experience and I would not hesitate in dealing with him again. Communication was excellent and it was a nice bonus knowing the T's were going to a great person.:clap:

Arachnokid 93

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A++++

:D Just finnished buying a 3 inch female A.geniculata from Hellion299. And it was one of the quickest and easiest buys i have ever done. He was nice, had amazing communication, packed very well, and gave me a great deal. I would be more than happy to buy from him again and would recomend him any day.

:clap:

Smitty78

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Frank and I did a trade on some T's that we both wanted. He was extremely friendly through the entire process. His packing job was superb, and everything arrived alive and nice and warm. I would highly suggest and recommend doing business with Frank. I will be for sure!

boonbear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just sold to Frank. He paid super fast and was great to deal with!

Flower

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I ordered some T's from Frank. He was nice and communication was wonderful.

Two of my three T's were DOA, by no fault of Frank (the packing was good) and he refunded me within the hour.

Excellent service. Will work with him again. :) Thanks, Frank.

ryan88

Arachnopeon
Positive!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Just bought an E. murinus from Frank. Transaction was fast and quick. Will recommend him any day.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A+++

Did a trade with him. He communicated well. Packed well and even sent a couple extras :) Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Purchased a spider from Frank. Things got delayed a bit but Frank was up front with me and kept me updated. The spider was very well packed and I'm very happy with the transaction. Would definitely deal with Frank again if he has something I'm looking for.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
A++++

Just got some Ts plus freebie from Frank. Great guy. Everything went is OK! Top packaging. Speedy shipping. Thanks Frank!

:D

jmiller

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed a trade for several T's and scorpions with Frank. Everything was packaged nicely and arrived in great shape. Would definitely recommend him to others and would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks Frank.
Jay

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Just got a female RCF Rosea and a female pink zebra beauty from Frank. Great guy and great prices. We met in person and he even threw in a few slings and some dubia roaches! Thanks again. I would send my Grandma to Frank! LOL

absoluteyellow

Arachnopeon
Positive

Wow. I received 3 avic slings from Frank today. They are super active out of the box and as described.

Frank is extremely prompt in his service. Great communication.

I really can't recommend him enough.

++++++++++++++++

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive

I got a bug from Frank . He is a bit insane but hey it keeps him from being normal and who wants normal.
he really takes care of his bugs and is fair to deal with. Not to mention a heck of a nice guy.
thanks particle man.

unprofessional

Arachnopeon
Great deal, great communication, and great shipping. Very good experience, and a nice guy, to boot.

Cbarr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just got a well taken care of female Nhandu carapoensis from Frank, Excellent packaging, Excellent communication, Excellent price, hes a stand up guy if he has something u want go for it u will be happy!

Peace

c

Spunky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

Frank and I did a local sale and purchase and I could not be happier. He had the T that I had been searching for for a while and I am very pleased. I will definitely do business with him again in the future. Thanks again!