Hedorah99's Amateurish Photo Thread

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello. I have been scanning a lot of pictures (yes, its sad but I have the type of camera that still uses film) and decided to share a bunch. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

Hopefully they are in this order:
1. Mike Wazowski my B. auratum
2. One of my P. cancerides, my new favorites.
3. Pinky my A. avicular is trying to be menacing.
4. Tiny my new T. blondi.
5. TIM my B. smithi, another one of my most favoritest.

PS. If anyone can tell me how to caption each photo individually, let me know please. I cannot find how to do it on my own.

Attachments

Last edited:

brachy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi
Nice photos and beautifull species :) Blondi is nice, nice is its carapax pattern .

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice photos!

For captioning each one, you might want to get an account with photobucket. It's free and you can upload all your photos there and then use the tag to post them directly into your post.

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url]

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
becca81 said:
Nice photos!

For captioning each one, you might want to get an account with photobucket. It's free and you can upload all your photos there and then use the tag to post them directly into your post.

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url][/QUOTE]

Ahh, thats how its done. Thanks becca!

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They look great! Esp your avic (such a bright blue!) and your B. auratum (I just picked up one of these as well, it's great to see what she'll look like in a molt or two).

Karen

Grimlock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love the smithi pic. He/She looks so innocent. That's about the same size I got mine.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's two more

Here's a few more pics as I scan them in.
1. Randall Boggs my N. chromatus
2. Charlene my A. seemani just after a molt. Its kinda dark because I thought the flash might scare her.

Thanks for looking and thanks to everyone who left a nice comment!

Attachments

skeletor

Arachnopeon
nice photos! film still has it grandeur. My first SLR was a Nikon F5. film cameras teach you the value of thinking before pressing the shutter.....

here is a photo i took around 5 in the morning on a beach awaiting the sunrise...

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Rosie Schmelt

Here are three pics of my Rosies Scmelt. She's named after someone who strung me along for several months and then slept with my friend capping off a perfect summer. She hated spiders so it seemed fitting to name one after her. Their personalities are nothing alike though. Two of these pictures are of her sucking the life from hapless victim. Well, I guess my ex and my rosea do have some stuff in common.

Attachments

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
More Photos

Heres a bunch of new stuff I just scanned in.

1. This is a P. pulcher I bought from Scott at WhatsYourNightmare a few weeks ago.
2.Here's an experiment in macrophotography. Its my B. auratum. I need a ring flash.
3.Another Macro of James P. Sullivan my G. pulchra.
4. Macro of my M. robustum Samhain.
5. Another of Samhain.

Attachments

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice one man!pics look tight.
hopefull one of these dayz we can get a breeding prodject together considering we live so close :D

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pics! Keep them comming! Gotta love the little guys. P. cancerides looks so innocent at that size... And then BANG, all of a sudden they want to latch onto you once they get big :)

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea, hopefully. Right now most of my critters are youngin's.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Molting Pictures

I have been having a lot of moltings over the past few days. I wonder if they trigger it to eachother or its just my feeding schedule.

The first two are of one of my yet un-named P. cancerides. I'll take some suggestions for the names.

The last three are of my rosea Schmelt. Two molts in three months, I am shocked.

Attachments

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
wow, Hedorah, you were busy! Beautiful pics and an eclectic collection.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some sling photos

Here are some of my 'slings I just got around to photographing. The colors are alittle washed but I am using a 20x magnification filter on a Canon Rebel SLR. Its really hard to light a subject that the lens is only 2cm away from. Hopefully after X-mas I can buy a ring flash.

1. Here is Uncle Pecos my A. anax. He molted about a week prior and is really starting to show color.
2. Neo my new A. minatrix. He molted about an hour after this photo.
3. My yet un-named B. emilia showing her junk in the trunk.
4. A close up of my P. pulcher eating. She is really showing some nice blues in the abdomen.

Attachments