Heating Pad Recommendations

madagascarhissinglover

Arachnosquire
On an earlier thread I asked more specific questions regarding getting a Heating Pads for my roaches, this one I would just like product recommendations.

- If you have any thermostat + heating pad recommendations please comment
- Also if you wouldn't mind informing me where I can purchase said products, that would be amazing
Any additional info you may need: I live in the US, so I'll need something that either ships internationally or is made locally. My price range is below $30 for the heating pads, and not over $50 for any thermostats if possible. Also, I would prefer adhesive pads as it will probably end up on the back of my boy's terrarium.

entomologic

Arachnopeon
I use several of the BN-LINK self-adhesive heatmats paired with their cheaper thermostat just fine for different projects. I find the BN-Link thermostat can be off about ±3 degrees compared to an actual calibrated lab thermometer. One other thought is to attach the probe flush on the surface with silicone/aquarium glue instead of a suction cup. I don't use heat mats for hissers since I find they still breed and do well in a pretty wide range of temperatures.