Heating dubia roaches rubbermaid

ReleaseTheQuacken

Arachnoknight
You have a higher chance of getting a gas explosion that sets your entire house on fire...
Just clip it on and run the wire though the middle, if you really want to be safe just hot glue it I guess...
I just feared it being a fire hazard

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
I just feared it being a fire hazard
Well you can really heat anything without a fire hazard... Since fire is just a lot of heat...
The wire can always overheat, the heating element can always burn, the casing is never safe from sparks...

If you are THAT worried, I would go with something like a space heater, and just use ambient heat. The problem now is you are heating a lot more space which means higher electricity costs...

ReleaseTheQuacken

Arachnoknight
Well you can really heat anything without a fire hazard... Since fire is just a lot of heat...
The wire can always overheat, the heating element can always burn, the casing is never safe from sparks...

If you are THAT worried, I would go with something like a space heater, and just use ambient heat. The problem now is you are heating a lot more space which means higher electricity costs...
hmmm i used a space heater and it kept my rooom hot. the pixie frog was not happy

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
If you use one of the vivosun or ultratherm with a thermostat with all the heaters plugged into a APC surge protector via the thermostat you should be good. They are like 15-20 watts max and can't melt the sterilite bins. Thermostats can generally do like 200 watts easy so having a gajillion in 1 will be good. Just don't plug any high demand things into that surge protector. Always have your smoke detector up and running and battery tested monthly. Discard smoke detector after 10 years and replace. DO NOT submerge the heater units in water btw.
Edit: Only run space heater when you are at home. NEVER when you are away.

ReleaseTheQuacken

Arachnoknight
If you use one of the vivosun or ultratherm with a thermostat with all the heaters plugged into a APC surge protector via the thermostat you should be good. They are like 15-20 watts max and can't melt the sterilite bins. Thermostats can generally do like 200 watts easy so having a gajillion in 1 will be good. Just don't plug any high demand things into that surge protector. Always have your smoke detector up and running and battery tested monthly. Discard smoke detector after 10 years and replace. DO NOT submerge the heater units in water btw.
Edit: Only run space heater when you are at home. NEVER when you are away.
Yeah I read the last one alot. but im never home a lot...