• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Heartland Invertebrates - HorrorPhD (www.heartlandinvertebrates.webs.com)

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was looking for some Avic slings earlier today and came across Jen's ad. I got in touch with her, told her what I was looking for and man did she come through. I was wanting five or six slings and I ended up with twice that for pretty much the same money I was expecting to spend on the smaller number. On top of that the lady delivers!

Now I realize she can't physically deliver slings to all of the folks who buy from her but I'm sure she'll "deliver" in many other ways.

You can bet I'll be in touch with her again. And again.

Thanks Jen, you made my day.

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Wonderful person to deal with. Wonderful packing. Wonderful communication on our trade. I hope she has more things available soon! Kim

Mdcrinos

Arachnopeon
Trade

Trade went awesome!!!! and communication was the greatest.

The spiders and slings were beauties, well packed, and arrived in great condition.

Love the New River, I had been wanting one to go with my Blonde and Sugar City Brown females.

Thanks Jen!!!!

The_Dude

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A+++++

Absolutely awesome to work with. Great service. SUPERB packing. Good communication. And just an overall great person. I will definitely be doing business again in the future. Can't recommend them enough... seriously.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Totally positive! Just unpacked some MM from here and all look great. Packing was OUTSTANDING as well,some of the best we have seen. Kinda shocked at the lack of reviews for this user!Thanks again Jen!

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just recently did a trade with Jen, and the tarantulas I recieved were healthy and beautiful!

Positive!!!

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Jen is awsome. What else can I say? I'll tell ya..... Great packing, great communication, healthy inverts. Looking forward to dealing with her again! Kim

Wink

Arachnopeon
sorry for such a late review jen! i received my package from jen a few weeks ago, very impressed with the packing! top notch packing, shipped very quickly, excellent communication! the freebies she gave me were worth more than what i paid for my order. this has to be the most smooth transaction i have ever had! she is a very friendly and excellent seller! i would not hesitate to do business with her again! i HIGHLY recommend her! thanks jen!!

Gusma07

Arachnopeon
I recently bought a female N.coloratovillosus from Jen and let me tell ya, the entire process and experience was great! Jen's very easy with work with and communication was superb. She even added a couple of freebies to my order to help add to my collection. Her packing was amazing and every T arrived healthy and lively. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for an honest and friendly breeder who provides very well taken care of tarantulas. Thank you so much Jen and I hope to work with you again soon! =)

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recently completed a couple trades with Jen, and I am VERY impressed! She's fun, knowledgeable, and she takes wonderful care of ALL her animals! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, and you shouldn't, either! Very positive. :)

Thank you, Jen! (And Chris). :)

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Just received my Ts from Jen and I couldnt be more happier! Transaction was so smooth, communication was great and the prices were decent. The Ts are healthy and packing is great. Cant wait to do another business with her again. Highly recommended!!!

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
I did a trade with Jen and I have to say it did not go smooth but we fixed the problems and everything went fine from there on jen is great and packaging with GREAT! Little bumpy with USPS but that was it. Nothing to do with either of us but that Dame shipping..
Thanks Jen for Everything!

agrodolce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great transaction. I'm very satisfied. The PO took 5 days to deliver a priority package 4 states apart, but there was only 1 DOA and they were tiny slings.

Packaging: Great (obviously, since it held up for a work week!). Styrofoam, lots of padding, well wrapped, tape on the vials, they kept moist. Very happy with that.
Communication: Excellent. Jen kept in touch with me the entire week.
Stock: Great little Ts that came running out of the straws when I opened them. Awesome!
Bonus: freebies, always appreciated! And offered $$ off my next order even though it was the PO's fault about the DOA.

Would I recommend: DEFINITELY. This chick's awesome.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Completed another trade with Jen - and wow! As always, lovely little Ts and a great lady to work with. Thanks again, Jen!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome as always! Just got my package from Jen and everything looks great.This is the second flawless transaction with her,and we look forward to many more.Thanks again!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Highly recommended! Livestock arrived promptly, in excellent condition, expertly packed, great communication.

Twillis10

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
100% positive review. Very prompt in replying to my messages and great packing. My package got held over for an extra day but the packing was done so well they were all alive and very healthy. I would not think twice about ordering from Jen.

Thobby1982

Arachnopeon
A+++++++

I bought a psalmo package and I could not be more pleased. She even threw in a freebie! This lady awesome! Communication and packing was top notch! I would definitely do business with her again.

WickedInverts

Arachnopeon
100% Positive!!!

I completed my first trade with Jen at heartland Inverts. She was looking for a spider that I had and we agreed on a trade. The slings she sent were perfectly packed and healthy as can be. Being that this was my first time completing a deal with anyone on AB, I offered to ship first. Jen took a chance on dealing with me and I can't be more thankful. She took the time to answer every question I had and made the entire process easy. I look forward to doing business with heartland inverts again in the near future. Thanks again Jen.

Wink

Arachnopeon
i just completed a trade with Jen, and i couldnt be more pleased! As always, she had excellent communication, excellent packing, and the order arrived on time! She shipped when she said she would, and came through with flying colors! All the animals from her were very lively and well taken care of! I really enjoy doing business with Jen, its always a very smooth transaction. I always know that I will be well taken care of! She is one of the very best sellers in my opinion and I plan to do more business with her in the future! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Jen!!!

Corey