Heart breaker

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Just stopped by the local pet store for some crickets and the have a haplopelma lividum hope I spelled that right but anyways probably 3 3 1/2 bsl or larger in a critter keeper medium sized half inch of bark substrate water dish and that's it poor guy had his legs pulled right up to his body sitting in the middle with no place to hide they have it for 100 dollars and they'll never sell it what a shame

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I've gotten much too jaded in this hobby. Every few miles there is a pet store, and every pet store has multiple inverts kept in terrible conditions. It's simply too wide spread to really get upset over anymore. We see these threads constantly, getting all hot and bothered every time it's brought up isn't good on the blood pressure or sanity.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Not so much inraged as disappointed in these people who I have delt with for a long time for tropical fish and other things and there inability to see what there doing is wrong

Last edited:

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Ask to speak to the manager privately perhaps and see if he's just uneducated about them. A lot of the time local pet places are more willing to listen and make changes then the big chain stores are as they don't have corporate telling them how they have to keep them.