Heading To Flordia Jan 18-28th!

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cant' Wait! It's been a long time. Staying with my parents in Brooksville. Please tell me there are some great Expo's close by!:D

What else can I get my hands on?

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Repticon in Orlando on the 15th, check their website to confirm the dates

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thought I watched a TV show one day, saying FL was having problems with B. Vagans that were introduced. Anyone else hear that?

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Thought I watched a TV show one day, saying FL was having problems with B. Vagans that were introduced. Anyone else hear that?
from what i have read there is a small population in some orange groves. forgot where exactly where the location is. The population is spreading slowly if i recall so there really isnt a problem. We down here in south FL have invasives that are worse such as iguanas, pythons, and moniter lizards

Joshlividum567

Arachnopeon
Theres a small population of them in the Everglades I believe.Perfect temps and humidity for them.

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I heard about the iguanas and pythons also. I remember not to long ago it was so cold they were actually droping from the trees, lol. I think it was on the news up here in NY. I wonder how far away that is.

Does anyone know of a good book I can buy that shows the wildlife of Flordia? As far as snakes, spiders and other bugs?