Having trouble with AFS enclosure/Substrate help (pic heavy)

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I plan to scoop as many as I can out. Put them in a small critter keeper I have. I have cricket food and a water dish with some red cartridge pieces I'll leave in there. I'm about to head to the reptile store and get some new eco earth bricks
They can get out of Kritter Keeper lids. Use deli cups or something with smaller ventilation holes.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
@darkness975 awesome info thanks man. Will Do. Hopefully I can go back to enjoying this guy and no have to constantly deal with changing his sub
. If it was a couple if babies ide pick them out but it looks infested. I can't imagine how many might be down in his burrow
When it happened to me I managed to hand destroy a good amount of them so I did not have to rehouse or change anything until it was necessary (the Scorpion grew in size).

AP34

Arachnosquire
If you take a few straws and place them so that one end over the water dish and the other on the substrate, they'll climb in and fall into the water dish. Then you can fish 'em out and put them in a separate container, if you want to keep them.