having trouble deciding

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Between a couple C.elegans and a couple C.ritae. Which would you chose? Looking to make it a possible breeding project :) Thanks in advance

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've always wanted to grab a (few) ritae but that's just me.. If opinion counts that would be my buy right now..

Good luck, hard choice IMO :)

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ya hard choice is an understatement haha. Any particular reason why the ritae? First time dealing with dwarfs here. Not sure if that makes much difference.

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
C. ritae. Less common, so more worthwhile to breed in my view. Plus they look damn cool.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
C. ritae. Less common, so more worthwhile to breed in my view. Plus they look damn cool.
Agreed.. Not owning either [yet] I just feel to me they are better lookers as well what Anubis said above. Not that being uncommon is a grounds for deciding a spider since I'm very happy with the common ones I have now in the trade but those little ritae are button cute.

Again both are awesome in all respects which is why it's that hard decision that you, for now, must make :D

Enomegra

Arachnopeon
For appearance I would go with elegans but for rarity I would go with ritae.

I have many dwarf species, including C. perezmilesi and a handful of undescribed paraphysa species. I all the remaining Cyriocosmus are high on my list but both your choices are sharing the number one spot for that genus.