Having a hard time choosing...opinions?

Piedmont

Arachnopeon
So, I'm getting back in the hobby and I'm looking at getting 5-6 slings(the amount of nice enclosures I still have around). I have 3 species picked out and I'm looking for y'all's input on the rest of the species I'm interested in. Personal experience with the species I'm not familiar with would be great, as I have not been able to find info on a lot of these newer species. Recommendations welcome. The species available now are largely different than the ones that were available even a few years ago.

The three I have picked already:

Cyclosternum Fasciatum
Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens
Acanthoscurria Brocklehursti

Others I'm interested in but have no experience with:
Bumba Cabocla
Pamphobeteus sp. "platyomma"
Pterinopelma sazimai
Megaphobema Robustum
Plesiopelma sp.bolivia

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I have owned/own today only (as far as your wish list is concerned) a M.robustum and a P.ultramarinus (still not that one but oh well, care is similar).

Now I will be completely honest and let me tell you that, why genus Pamphobeteus is, hands down, amazing (but a bit pricey, goddam) when Megaphobema robustum is on the line, I have no doubts. Buy that I say.

It's by far one of the most underrated NW Theraphosidae (even if thank God, lately a bit less, seems) and care is IMO quite easy: inches (and inches) of moist substrate, cork bark, water dish, B.dubia like if there's no tomorrow, done. A lovely spider, very shy, the defensive behavior those put are funny, with that bizarre jump-kick.

I love my female, when she's out after a molt, well, Christ.

Matrat86

Arachnopeon
I would consider
P.ultramarinus
P. subfusca highland (love this one)
Oligoxystre diamantinensis (similar to GBB)
Grammostola pulchra
Just some of the ones I've been looking at

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
So, I'm getting back in the hobby and I'm looking at getting 5-6 slings(the amount of nice enclosures I still have around). I have 3 species picked out and I'm looking for y'all's input on the rest of the species I'm interested in. Personal experience with the species I'm not familiar with would be great, as I have not been able to find info on a lot of these newer species. Recommendations welcome. The species available now are largely different than the ones that were available even a few years ago.

Cyclosternum Fasciatum

Bumba Cabocla
Pterinopelma sazimai
Megaphobema Robustum
Plesiopelma sp.bolivia

I have three Pamphobeteus Platyomma they are great eaters and have a beautiful Orange abdomen with a black Christmas tree design on the back for the slings.

They're real aggressive eaters, one time I was feeding one of mine and I guess the wiggling legs were close to its hairs and it jumped a ways up to reach it from the tongs...love their feeding response!!

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

Cyclosternum Fasciatum

Bumba Cabocla
Pterinopelma sazimai
Megaphobema Robustum
Plesiopelma sp.bolivia

Awesome original three choices!! U get an A+ !!
The only out of the ones u listed that you had to choose from that I have is the B cabocla. She's pretty, but not that interesting. She hides a lot. Not much of a display T... But on the other hand, the bright red carapace is amazing and she's a dwarf, so that could allot u more room for other slings to come lol !!