Have you seen this show? (link)

pixi14369

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ummm...what show..and what does it have to do with T's or any other spiders??

(edit:) ahh now it is working.........before it took me to a store selling trading spaces momorabilia

Last edited:

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by pixi14369
ummm...what show..and what does it have to do with T's or any other spiders??
If you click the link.. its a show about spiders and bears (which is a strange combo). No, I haven't seen it.

pixi14369

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
umm i clicked it and it took me to the discovery channel store

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ive seen it its mostly about T. blondi and a few other spiders have cameos I wouldn't recomend buying it. just wait for it to come on tv again

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I seem to remeber the show, though I don't remember bears... they must have not made that much of an impression or there are too many other shows with bears. I do recall Nigel letting a King Baboon walk over his face while he sweated from a case of the nerves though. I would rate the show as ok

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
pixi, yeah it takes you to the discovery channel store.. where they are selling a video on spiders and bears.

LOL Mendi.. Nigels lost it!

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This show actually involves Rick West, who is Nigel's guide in the hunt for T.blondi. What wasn't publicsized was that Marvin suffered a horrific rash for quite a long period after letting the mature male blondi crawl over his face. He also copped a dose of urticatious setae to the eyes. Nice footage of the king baboon in it's natural habitat and an interesting section on eating Thai T's.

Steve

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol! thank you , steve. this brought some kind of rewarding insight into an otherwise redundant documentary;P

Kristin