Have you ever sold a T, and later regreted it?

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I sold a pair of B. auratum's last spring, and every time I look back at how gorgeous they were, it kills me that I sold them.

Now I cant find any at all. Brachypelma U hairs tear me up, but I still love them!

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my 4" female B. smithi and my 6" Female P.miranda..raised both from slings..

sold both last year and have regretted it every day, lol

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I was about to say that I haven't done this, but... I traded my only H. lividum(female to boot) I've ever had for two C. schioedtei's that both ended up being males. She was o.k. with making a simple web cave in the corner of her kritter keeper. I mean she made an above ground "burrow". More of a homemade hide really. Why on earth did I trade her?!?! I would feed her and the crix would get on her web roof and she would demolish it by bursting right through the web and snatching her prey right up.

The male C. schioedtei that I traded though introduced me to Sharpfang(Jason). Who I'm very glad to have dealt with. We still talk on Xbox Live and kill others on Black Ops together while gabbing like teenage girls about T's and our personal experiences regarding the hobby.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I cant take it. Its been eating at me so much since I sold those B. auratums. If anyone wants to get rid of one let me know!:eek: slings or juvies. preferably female.

Another one I miss is my male P. plattyomma. he was just gorgeous!:drool:

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I remember you selling that pair too. I wish I could go back in time and buy them. They are a gorgeous species. I have two currently. One is a juvie and one is around an inch or more. If I find out my big one is a girl I would be willing to work something out for the smaller one.

Oh, no!! This could be one that I regret selling or trading!!:eek:LOL!! Seriously, I would be willing to work something out if the previous stipulation comes to fruition.:cool:

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
My 5' GBB female. Ended up getting another female GBB one year later.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You read what I said.:embarrassed: I would only part with the younger of the two. If the older one is a male I'll try and find a bigger girl for him. I'm being nice. You shouldn't have sold your pair. LOL!!;P

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dont think you got me man. haha.

I was going to try and sex the older one in hopes it was female so I could buy the younger one!;P;)

toidy

Arachnosquire
i can't forget the day when i sold my 9" female t. apophysis.. i really loved her. only sold her to get a female balfouri :(

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
I'm sitting around right now waiting to hear from boss . If the new training program takes effect I'll have to go away for a few months and that will mean selling the four remaining Ts that I have :( . I will regret it for sure as they represent that very last and very best of what was once a nice collection . A couple of them are beautiful proven breeders . This is going to totally suck .

web eviction

Arachnolord
I bought a G. Rosea when I was 15 yrs old and loved it I was kicked out at 16 by my mother I lived on the streets for a whole year! Had my T with me all the while, I finally gave her to a friend to care for her after I got my s@*t together my friend had become attached to her so I told him to keep her...... I'm 28 now my friend still has my T she is alive and well and I have finally gotten back to the hobby I have 8 T's at the moment but every time I look at them I remember my first T.... I miss my G. Rosea "coco"