Has anyone

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Has anyone here ever feel a bird to one of your Ts. I had a friend that one once a year feel his T. blondi a dead canary.

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nope, vertebrate prey is too expensive and messy for me. But I'd be careful feeding something that was already dead (unless it was killed specifically for feeding purposes) because god knows what could have killed it and what you could be introducing to your T. Of course, I wouldn't feed a live bird to a T either because of the obvious risk of injury to the T.

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
I've seen a thread with pics on here where someone has fed a chicken to their T (can't look for it right now, timewise).

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've seen a thread with pics on here where someone has fed a chicken to their T (can't look for it right now, timewise).
I've seen that thread too. Wasn't it a T.blondi?

Well anyways, I'll try searching for it.

Kagekumo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
those were crazy pics. It demolished that bird! I am impressed!

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nope, but I give my Pyxie frog love baby birds and occasionally a dead quail or chick.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Has anyone here ever feel a bird to one of your Ts. I had a friend that one once a year feel his T. blondi a dead canary.
I don't have a T blondi but when one or two of my T's
( I have versicolors, a cambridgei, curly hair, 2 h gigas, b Vagans, P cancerides, costa rican tiger rump and two slings which are a emilia and a L para) reach adult sizes I will be trying a parakeet or two.

However it will only be one time. I may take pictures to show on here i may not. This is honestly only going to be for my pleasure which is why I'm only going to do it one time not an on a regular basis type of things. After this experiment I will be going back to crickets.

A lot of people on this reptile site I go to in the past they bite off my head because I fed parakeets to my corn snakes I had.

I really dont see why because even if parakeets aren't in the specific diet of a wild corn snake, these snakes still wouldn't pass up a bird for dinner. However I had a chance to get some parakeets. Expensive birds they were (12.99 on sale is when i brought them) none the less i spoiled my snakes so.