Has anyone T blondi from Paul molted?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No molt from mine yet.. Heck.. It wont even eat... Hasnt since the day I got it.....

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine are starting to calm down with the prey, they have eaten 8 small crickets each, they are quitew fat, so Im gonna let them rest, I think molts are coming .

I give them a week ;)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine are starting to calm down with the prey, they have eaten 8 small crickets each, they are quitew fat, so Im gonna let them rest, I think molts are coming .

I give them a week ;)
I hope so.. I am starting to worry about mine.. Im going to be a tad upset if there is something wrong with mine.. :(

Dexter

Arachnopeon
Mine eats. But It won't eat when i watch it. I have to use crickets it wont eat a roach yet. It will eat in the dark like 15 min after I feed it if he knows I'm not watching. I would say he has eaten 6 or so crickets. Abdomen looks darker then when I got it. Interested to see them all molt!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
FINALLY! The Cookie Monster eats! Wont take crickets or roaches of any size.. I even offered prekilled.. Wouldnt eat..

I offered some mealworms.. It wouldnt take them before either.. But just now.. It takes a mealworm that is about the same size as itself.. :D Yay! I am happy now! {D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

I give them a week ;)
Ditto, but mine will only eat small, crickets.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
FINALLY! The Cookie Monster eats! Wont take crickets or roaches of any size.. I even offered prekilled.. Wouldnt eat..

I offered some mealworms.. It wouldnt take them before either.. But just now.. It takes a mealworm that is about the same size as itself.. :D Yay! I am happy now! {D
DUDE!!! it wants steak N shake!{D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
DUDE!!! it wants steak N shake!{D
You know.. That is the only thing I have not been able to offer it.. Want to know why? Umm.. Because... You aint sent me any yet! ;P

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
^ the cheese sauce would go bad! You ever make it up this way Ill get you some dang Steak N shake!

mmmm

[YOUTUBE]cwJUeuuksOM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Both of mine were eating so much I actually had to stop feeding them. They have been looking for it but I wont give in and do it. They both have developed very dark spots on thier abdomen indicating a pre-molt. I am hoping they will molt soon. The X. immanis I got from Paul has only eaten once since Ive had it (about 2 weeks), but it too has developed a very dark abdomen. Its abdomen looked like it was going to explode when I first got it. Not to mention it had little to no hair on its butt. What a hair kicker.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You guys need to start a "Becker's Blondis" picture thread, so we can watch their progress. You could pose them next to Steak n' Shake burgers for size comparisons. Oh, except for Tommy, maybe he could have a cardboard cut-out of one.....

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have two. One does eat more than the other, only small crickets though. I made one side of their containers damp and both are sitting on the damp spot. I would guess they are getting ready to molt.

Bob

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You guys need to start a "Becker's Blondis" picture thread, so we can watch their progress. You could pose them next to Steak n' Shake burgers for size comparisons. Oh, except for Tommy, maybe he could have a cardboard cut-out of one.....
Oh thats wrong... So... Wrong....

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dang, I wonder whats in those burgers from steak n shake - gotta be some sort of drug, you're all crazy =p

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Measure their legspan with french fries? Wait, that wouldn't work for you either...I just can't help it. ;)