has anyone seen this?..doesn't seem real bright.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well she seems very calm, I would have soiled my self a few times. But hey she will learn sometime soon when it bites her in the ear. {D

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well she seems very calm, I would have soiled my self a few times. But hey she will learn sometime soon when it bites her in the ear. {D
lol..i was thinking that.
i thought it would stress out the poor T..nothing i would do to anything i owned.

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
maybe it had a bad molt and lost it's fangs, thats why she is so confident.
I also noticed that the obt didn't take a shot at her, just a threat pose

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well that is for sure stressing the T, but I find that the threat pose display is exactly what it says it is only a display, and after messing with the T for awhile the T realizes the threat pose isnt gonna help and runs away.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I saw this before and wondered at the time if the woman wasn't a little lacking in the brain department. She certainly doesn't seem afraid of the T at all and even picks it up, pinch fashion, late in the video.
All I can say it, I wouldn't do that.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I saw this before and wondered at the time if the woman wasn't a little lacking in the brain department. She certainly doesn't seem afraid of the T at all and even picks it up, pinch fashion, late in the video.
All I can say it, I wouldn't do that.
i'm thinking it had no fangs..seems too confident .
i agree bout the lack of brains dept.

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She was just stressing out the poor t, I was waiting for her to get tag but unfortunately she didn't.

rattler420

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
as far as why it wouldnt bite, id say its because every T is different. some will back up thier threat, some will buff all day long & some r calm as can be. thats just my theory anyway, as i dont have much experience with T's. but thats how it is with most any animal ive been around, snakes, dogs, etc.

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My guess is that this is not the first time she's played with her wee fellah, and she knows what the mood of the spider is.

If you asked me to do that, I'd say no... but whatever spins your wheels.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She's insane!! :eek: i'd like to see her do that with my MM OBT! He bites walls or whatever hard object is in his path. NO WAY would i ever tease him!!

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if i were that T, i would have run up and bit her on her lower lip, flicking my hairs in her face the whole time..and never, ever, let go.:)

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if i were that T, i would have run up and bit her on her lower lip, flicking my hairs in her face the whole time..and never, ever, let go.:)
LOL, I would do exactly the same {D

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer

If you were that T, you wouldn't have hairs to flick. ;)

Just buggin' ya. :D

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ya it stresses the T but once she puts it back into its cage it forgets in what 5 min (don't know how long a T's memory is) then goes back to normal. I think the vid was cool and interesting, i'm sure she doesn't do that all the time. One thing I could criticize of her is the fact that she was holding it pretty high off the ground....