Has anyone had luck keeping Armadillidium spp. of isopods with millipedes?

WolvesInSpaceMarines

Arachnopeon
I'm new to the hobby, and have 11 millipedes: 4 N. gordanus, 4 C. spiningerus--purple ivory form (spelling), 1 Thai rainbow (don't know species) and 2 O. ornatus. I also have a small colony of Armadillidium peraccae and unlimited access to A. vulgare (from outside; not really considering them here, due to parasite concerns). I also have waaayy more springtails (temperate, I believe?) than I know what to do with. I put some in with both the Smokey Oak and Ivory colonies, and they're unsurprisingly taking off. I've seen some posts about not keeping Porcellio spp. of isopods in with millipedes, due to predatory concerns, but has anyone tried an Armadillidium spp.? I am soon going to have a million of those in that colony, so I'd like to spread them out, but I don't want to cause any undue stress to my millipedes. Any suggestions are welcome, and any relevant threads are also appreciated (I will eventually get around to getting better with the search function lol)! Thanks for your time!

Edit: Mods, please delete this thread. I found what I was looking for like two seconds after posting lol.

davehuth

Arachnoknight
I just wasn't sure if it was limited to certain isopod species or if it was universal
Over the past year or so this has been widely discussed on isopod hobby message boards. Some keepers have shared positive experiences with less aggressive or less protein hungry isopods. Others shared anecdotes of swarms of isopods harming or even taking down vertebrates like small geckos. It seemed to me that most people decided it was best simply to avoid housing isopods with anything soft-bodied (especially during a molt), or anything that might be disadvantaged by competing with isopods for food resources.

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
It’s pretty much a setup for failure. There is the obvious risks of hungry and prolific isopods going to town on freshly molted millipedes, there is also the fact that both millipedes and isopods are detrivores meaning they will be competing for the same food source in any given enclosure they’re sharing. Competition is not good for propagating a species if that is your main goal of keeping them your better off separating isopods and millipedes.