Harry's going on vacation tomorrow!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My male A. Avicularia is going away for a visit tomorrow. He'll be staying with Phillip for a while, so he can get aquainted with some more lady friends, hehe. I'll miss my little computer buddy(he has a thing about sitting on top of my head while I'm at the computer), but I know he'll be in great hands while he's gone. I thought I'd share a picture of Harry before he goes off to do his thing. Here is him on my keyboard:

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Harry's SICK!

Originally posted by pategirl
My male A. Avicularia is going away for a visit tomorrow. He'll be staying with Phillip for a while, so he can get aquainted with some more lady friends, hehe. I'll miss my little computer buddy(he has a thing about sitting on top of my head while I'm at the computer), but I know he'll be in great hands while he's gone. I thought I'd share a picture of Harry before he goes off to do his thing. Here is him on my keyboard:
Yo, Harry's a sick (as in the bomb) li'l spider! I'm debating over an A. versicolor or B. emilia for my next T, but that A. avicularia is a nice spider - looks like you take excellent care of dude. Good job!

Peace-

D

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Harry's my favorite spider. I've taken the best care of him that I knew to. He has never even once thrown out a threat posture or acted skittish towards me. I can get him out of his house any old way and he doesn't mind a bit. He's not a dumb spider either. After the last time he mated with my female avic, when he crawled out of her house he went straight back into his, which was about 6 inches away. It was cute. I'll miss him. I'm going to have to cinvert another spider into my computer buddy now.

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow that's really hairy... my avic male was more smooth and velvet like than that

We borrowed a boy rosie called Harry to breed with our female rosie, who by coincidence, is called 'Hariot'

novelty