• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Harrypei

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with him. Quick communication and shipping. Easy to deal with.

Thanks!

-Sean

spiceflow

Arachnopeon
I just sold him some spiders. He was very fast with payment and a pleasure to deal with!

Cyris69

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just got my three 2I Babycurus jacksoni's they are beautiful.
Perfect shipping protection, best price. Great to talk too and instant replys.

Will do business with again!

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

Just received my T's from Harrypei. They are awesome! Great packing, nice guy...Will buy from again!!!

THANKS!!!!

Tim

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Extremely POSITIVE! A+++

just got my package from harrypei.

i'd like to make a few points:

1. i got EXCELLENT spiders at an even more EXCELLENT price for all of them. it probably would've costed me 800$-1200$ for these spiders anywhere else....

2. there was EXCELLENT communication.

3. i got EXCELLENT shipping. ** Usps, as usual, screwed up the delivery times, so it was delivered a day late, and when i got it half of the box looked as though it had been punched in. but thanks to Harrypei's EXCELLENT shipping and packing job, the T's were all alive and ok.

so overall, this guy is good. be confident with him. :D thanks harrypei!

-dan

Craiger

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I received my 3 2i Babycurus Jacksoni today. Perfect shipping and got here fast. Great communication. Very good price for them too.

Will gladly do business with him again.

Thanks,
Craig

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Awesome!

Just bought a MM for my female Fimbriatus the packing was perfect the price was even better then the packing, and everything went very smoothly. Anything you see being sold by this man buy it don't think twice. I will be on the look out for more T's in the future!

g-thing

Arachnopeon
harry pei

got several a bicolor in packaged very well
answered all my questions and checked back with me on them to make sure there were any problems with the scorps

i will deal with harry pei again:clap:

NYBrett

Arachnopeon
excellent transaction, good communication, look foward to doing business again!

R.HENNING

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just recived a shipment from Harry !!!

I just obtained two different color morphs of Chinese striped legs S.subspinipes.
Both arrived on time and when promised (both healthy and in good shape all
body parts attached,no missing legs !!!) {D {D {D
Communication was fast and right on time.
I would recommend to all who are interested in his offerings !!! :D

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

My package came in today they were a day late, but that was USPS fault. Thanks to the great packing, they all arrived safe and looking GREAT!!
Also he had the best price on AB!!
Will definitely buy from again!

:clap:

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Received a MM P. cambridgei yesterday. Packing was great (he survived being lost a night in the mail during a snow storm)and communication was exellent. Would definitely do business again.

Thanks
Nick

SamtheMan

Arachnopeon
Positive

I got 4 C. pentalore today, all in good health and well packaged. They were actually larger than I thought they would be which is an added bonus. I would recommend buying from him if he has what you need.

damien00016

Arachnopeon
smooth sailing

just completed a buy with harrypei. great guy, i'd do business with him again for sure. i bought 6 malaysian pedelings and 3 B. jaksoni. great price. good packaging. he even threw in a free pede and a ton of free feeders. very fast replies to any questions i had and a price you cant beat anywhere. all the animals look to be in good condition as well, been only a few minutes and they are already eating. all in all, smooth sailing with harrypei.
chris

german shepard

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Male Brachypelma Emilia

Positive!! Fantastic deal made with Harry
I just recieved what has to be one of the best looking T's in the business! A MM 6-6.5" B. Emilia, he looks even better than the pics Harry sent! Honestly they did him no justice! Real bright orange, almost burnt orange color legs. What a great gentleman to purchase from...and the shipping was superb. I had asked Harry after paying thru Paypal on Monday, to ship him out the following Weds. He should arrive Thrs. Well I recieved him before 9 am Thrs morning. Of course this was due to my work schedule, as a FF I work 2 days straight 48 hrs....so I was at work Tues and Weds. I definitely wanted very much to make sure I was off duty and home when he arrived. Harry was very understanding in regards to this and followed my request to a T.. thanks for this great lookng Tarantula Harry...I will definitely do more business with him in the future. Marty

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
awesome pedes

just received two pedes from harry.
thes things look incredible,want more.will be doing business again soon
a+++
andy

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Harry just sent me some beautiful spiders.
The transaction was super smooth, I paid and my spiders were shipped to me ASAP and were absolutely beautiful! You couldn't ask for more from a seller and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for any goodies from Harry who'll gladly have my repeat business.

Do not hesitate to do business with Harrypei.

Thanks for the great looking spiders!!!

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I just bought a 'sweet' deal from Harry. Communication was fast and great! All Ts arrived safe and sound, and all are gorgeous specimens! I would definitely recommend doing business, and I'm going to keep my eyes open for future deals.

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
positive

absolutely outstanding as a former U.S. Marine my standards are verry high, and more than meet my satisfaction. thanks it was a pleasure!!!!!!!
samsbugs