Harry met Sally...Again!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Apparently the first time my my male and female A. Avic(Harry and Sally) mated, it didn't take because they went at it again today. I got some good pics, too. These two made me laugh, though I don't think Harry had time to complete his mission. Here's the first pic...introducing Harry to Sally for the second time:

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sally was a bit forceful...she was drumming so hard that it scared Harry. She pretty much chased him down. :)

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Harry must have been a bit bewildered...he couldn't seem to get everything lined up at first, hehe.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
He finally got everything under control, for a little while. He got some inserts, but they fell off the branch in the middle of it and Harry ran for dear life.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hahaha man, i love when avics fall of a branch and then they just book it for their dear life (except my one really really slow avic) -- its cute -- all you see is leg-waving as a black fuzzy streak races around in circles! :)\

good shots! i'm'a gonna introduce my male and female G.rosea's together tonite (i think!)

peace,
dave

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
In the first picture, it kinda looked like they were in a water aquarium when I first looked at it.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well i dont love when they fall and kill themselves, but you know what i mean :)

peace
dace

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They're in a large rubbermaid jar...it's cheap, and it serves the purpose. I've been watching these two chase each other around since yesterday...I've got them living together for a little while. Harry will drum a little and Sally will go see what's going on and drum even harder at him, which scares him and he ends up running. She then follows him around for a while. She'll give up after a bit, and he'll start all over again. It's very entertaining!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
That was so cute with the little captions and such....