Harpactira Tigrina

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Any tarantula from North America all the way down to South America is New world and everywhere else of the world, whether that is Africa, Asia, etc. is Old World. I hope this info helps.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Not to come across snarky or anything like that, but just out of pure curiosity, we’re you not aware of that? Only reason I ask is because I see from the image you posted it shows the location in Africa. Was curious if the book doesn’t mention what’s old and new world?

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Not to come across snarky or anything like that, but just out of pure curiosity, we’re you not aware of that? Only reason I ask is because I see from the image you posted it shows the location in Africa. Was curious if the book doesn’t mention what’s old and new world?
I know it's a Troll, but yes there's West Africa in the original photo

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I know he's a troll but it blows my mind that people in general don't know locationally what the difference is between the 'Old World' (pre-Colombian Conquest) and 'New World' after Colombian conquest. Like I KNOW there are non tarantula ppl out there that would be spot on in defining the two, it just blows my mind that educational systems fail to educate sometimes.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I know he's a troll but it blows my mind that people in general don't know locationally what the difference is between the 'Old World' (pre-Colombian Conquest) and 'New World' after Colombian conquest. Like I KNOW there are non tarantula ppl out there that would be spot on in defining the two, it just blows my mind that educational systems fail to educate sometimes.
right? This isn't a difficult concept