Hardworking Sling

Conna

Arachnopeon
I snapped this cute video of my B. Vagans hard at work in the mines. This thing has been 24.7 digging out this tunnel and it's starting to look awesome. Everytime I walk past my hallway closet and peep in the little guy is carrying a massive pile of dirt. Out of my 5 Ts this little one is certainly the interior decorator and eats the best. When I open the enclosure to feed normally it bolts to the bottom until I close the lid. As soon as I close the lid he creeps his way up the tunnel and drags the prey down into the tunnel. So awesome!!! Now if it could stop burying the tiny water bowl that I put in that would be perfect.
Enjoy!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Fun video :)
It's abdomen is looking pretty shiny, i wouldn't be surprised if it molts within a week.
And about the waterdish...:

Conna

Arachnopeon
Awesome video- love watching animals do their thing too.
I have a fold up chair in my hallway now just so I can sit and check them out. :snaphappy::astonished:My C. Versicolor sling is really active and always fun to watch. It loves hopping around the leafs.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I have a fold up chair in my hallway now just so I can sit and check them out. :snaphappy::astonished:My C. Versicolor sling is really active and always fun to watch. It loves hopping around the leafs.
That would be awesome to get on cam :)

@Moakmeister , lol, it would be pissed off alright...as in, four legs in the air-venom dripping fangs-kind of pissed off...:D

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
And about the waterdish...:
tarantula: flip tha dish?

owner: nope

owner: no flippy dishy

tarantula: but... but... flip tha dish?

tarantula: okay

tarantula: got it

tarantula: but imma flip tha dish tho

Last edited:

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
tarantula: flip tha dish?

tarantula: but... but... flip tha dish?

tarantula: okay

tarantula: got it

tarantula: but imma flip tha dish tho
Hahaha. My pokies got smart and started simply webbing their dishes up out of the way or webbing them into their burrows so I can't get at them. Same goes for a few of my baboons. I must need to use heavier dishes

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I snapped this cute video of my B. Vagans hard at work in the mines. This thing has been 24.7 digging out this tunnel and it's starting to look awesome. Everytime I walk past my hallway closet and peep in the little guy is carrying a massive pile of dirt. Out of my 5 Ts this little one is certainly the interior decorator and eats the best. When I open the enclosure to feed normally it bolts to the bottom until I close the lid. As soon as I close the lid he creeps his way up the tunnel and drags the prey down into the tunnel. So awesome!!! Now if it could stop burying the tiny water bowl that I put in that would be perfect.
Enjoy!

Nice vid, you should get an E. sp. Red or Yellow if you enjoy the vid, they are little bulldozers