Hardest to find T's

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Although P. smithi is more common over sea's than here in the US, Im pretty sure it was close to being extinct in the hobby worldwide just a few years ago. Comparing it to G. rosea is a poor example, as a few other people already mentioned.

Lots of factors play a role in what makes a spider rare in the hobby. How new the sp. is, how difficult is it to breed, how often is it imported, ect ect..... You might not realize how rare a spider is until you try to find one.

For me a spider that I would like to see more of in the U.S. is Sphaerobothria hoffmanni . There are only a couple of females in the U.S., and Im sure all the males have died off by now. They are not easy to breed, and havent been imported in years.

Later, Tom

WOW !!! I'm blown away ! :drool:

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
guy at top who said t blondi, maybe in america but in my local reptile shop they have 2.
both females
£99 each and there adult but not full size yet. they are about 7-8 inches though.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
guy at top who said t blondi, maybe in america but in my local reptile shop they have 2.
both females
£99 each and there adult but not full size yet. they are about 7-8 inches though.
Probably Theraphosa sp. "Burgundy"

Cookii

Arachnopeon
Okay so you can get one for money, quite a lot of money though......:eek:

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
In the U.S. one of those can be over $200 and a spiderling the least ive seen is $185. They are really beautiful though

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
I'm in Michigan and P.metallica slings are around $200 if I could find any. I know of a pair of P.ornata that he will try to breed in a year or 2. Everything else isn't hard to find. I'm still kinda new to the hobby to tho.

Lisa Gayle 713

Arachnopeon
Honestly, I think they ALL of them are really beautiful in their own way. I know it sounds trite, but it's true. I will admit, though, I have a preference for blue/navy/grey/white varieties.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I'm in Michigan and P.metallica slings are around $200 if I could find any. I know of a pair of P.ornata that he will try to breed in a year or 2. Everything else isn't hard to find. I'm still kinda new to the hobby to tho.
This is the market my friend. Buying things in person is for cali guys. Go on the classifieds here and you will find more than your wallet can handle. I also reccomend looking at 3 main online dealers. Paulatpetcenterusa.net, Kenthebugguy.com, Swiftinverts.com But for the most part the people on here with good reviews should be checked out first. They will have the best prices. :D