Happy World Lizard Day!!!

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
So it is apparently the World Lizard Day today, 14th of August.

Henry is celebrating it under the baby's play area:

And under the fireplace:

shining

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I guess I'll be taking my crestie out for a dubia feast tonight. :)

Btw, cute pic, it's like he's guarding baby.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Wow, your lizard is tame enough to wander about by itself? :p But great pics!

Coconana

Arachnosquire
You always take such stunning photographs Naja!! Thank you for sharing them. Happy World Lizard Day all --give your guys lots of love :happy:

Stugy

Arachnolord
So it is apparently the World Lizard Day today, 14th of August.

Henry is celebrating it under the baby's play area:

And under the fireplace:

WHAT IT'S WORLD LIZARD DAY!! NOOOO I DON'T HAVE A LIZARD :drowning:. I miss my lizards. I used to have a bearded dragon when I was in Okinawa, Japan and I didn't care for him the very best but I loved him so much. I moved from Okinawa in 2012 and my mother sold him while I was at school to avoid my crying.... I still miss him and in his state I know he's probably dead now... #RIPSpikytheBeardedDragon :sorry: I will honor him by never replacing him (as in never buying a male bearded dragon lol). On the bright side I found my scorpion loving side and put that to use :).

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I guess I'll be taking my crestie out for a dubia feast tonight. :)

Btw, cute pic, it's like he's guarding baby.
Thanks, he was feeling guarded himself in a secluded area :).

Wow, your lizard is tame enough to wander about by itself? :p But great pics!
He is actually quite docile. I do let him walk around the house once every other day so he can exercise, do some climbing, get some new stimuli etc. Living in a cage is very boring for smart lizards like these even though his cage is 7ft long.

You always take such stunning photographs Naja!! Thank you for sharing them. Happy World Lizard Day all --give your guys lots of love :happy:
Thanks for checking them out. My YouTube Channel is not that bad either :).

uh oh, monster under the bed syndrome prediction.
I doubt that as he is growing up with snakes, a monitor lizard, a big dog and bunch of inverts. He is already very grabby with everything ;).

WHAT IT'S WORLD LIZARD DAY!! NOOOO I DON'T HAVE A LIZARD :drowning:. I miss my lizards. I used to have a bearded dragon when I was in Okinawa, Japan and I didn't care for him the very best but I loved him so much. I moved from Okinawa in 2012 and my mother sold him while I was at school to avoid my crying.... I still miss him and in his state I know he's probably dead now... #RIPSpikytheBeardedDragon :sorry: I will honor him by never replacing him (as in never buying a male bearded dragon lol). On the bright side I found my scorpion loving side and put that to use :).
He may very well be alive if taken care of properly by the new owner. 15 years isn't unheard of.

Introvertebrate

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Happy World Lizard Day.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
On off topic, the aggravation of the English language, grammatical punctuation, connotation, intonation and emphasis department.
Happy World Lizard day. Or, Happy! World Lizard Day! Or, Happy World ! Lizard Day. Or, Happy world? Lizard Day!! Or, Happy World Lizard... day? Or Happy? World lizard day. Or Happy world lizard? Day.... or.............
Along the same lines of sixteen ways to say the sentence(s) 'What is this <snip> stew?' (I've only found 14 so far, not being upper crust Brit with a European education background)