Happy T vent.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I love T keeping. I love seeing slings that I raised from little slings. One of my H.macs molted tonight and I remember when it was a little 2nd instar sling. Now its about 2 inches. I got them about a year or so ago (I think. My memory is awful). I love seeing how far my collection has come since I bought my first G.rosea for the LPS 4 years ago. It makes me feel accomplished when I see adults that I raised from slings, and when I see slings from eggsacs I hatched out grow. I dont know how to put it into words, but I just love the whole experience. I love how far I have comesince I started in the hobby. I use to be one of the people asking silly questions about G.rosea, now Im one of the ones answering the questions.

I have met some awesome people on this site and others too. Well, not met in person, but you know what I mean.

I just needed to get this out, lol.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
That's how I felt about carnivorous plants. It started out with a Nepenthes Truncata, and now I'm nursing Drosera Burmannii seedlings. I totally get what you mean.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's how I felt about carnivorous plants. It started out with a Nepenthes Truncata, and now I'm nursing Drosera Burmannii seedlings. I totally get what you mean.
Wow lol. Don't know what you just said, but wow.

Anyway I recently purchases my first slings, 1 A. versicolor and 2 H. lividums. I can't wait to watch them grow.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Wow lol. Don't know what you just said, but wow.

Anyway I recently purchases my first slings, 1 A. versicolor and 2 H. lividums. I can't wait to watch them grow.
I might be getting a GBB sling. Which is better in your opinion- Avic Versicolor or GBB?

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I might be getting a GBB sling. Which is better in your opinion- Avic Versicolor or GBB?
GBB all the way. But then again I have never had an avic and for some reason only minatrix interests me.

ikarus_black

Arachnopeon
... GBB is the way to go!

... I'd go for a GBB b4 any avic, they hardier:D... dont get me wrong fellow arachno-addicts;P, i love my 3 Avics ( 2 A Veriscolor, 1 A. metallica), but in a situation like this i'd go for a GBB{D

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
... I'd go for a GBB b4 any avic, they hardier:D... dont get me wrong fellow arachno-addicts;P, i love my 3 Avics ( 2 A Veriscolor, 1 A. metallica), but in a situation like this i'd go for a GBB{D
Ok then, guess I'm getting a GBB.