Happy Holidays!

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
I laughed a little too hard, I don't know what do. Everyone in my office is staring at me and I can't explain to them what I watched...

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I laughed a little too hard, I don't know what do. Everyone in my office is staring at me and I can't explain to them what I watched...
I know the feeling. Ab has me laughing a lot, and my husband startles every time it happens, but when i try to explain what was funny he doesn't get the joke...:D

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I shared that with a bunch of people.. Not just arachnofriends but ordinary people as well.. Everyone loved it.. Thanks for the laugh and Merry Christmas :)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I've been seeing that around and I think it has been one of the most inventive (and well done) things I've seen in a while.

Kayis

Arachnopeon
It has been a long time since i thought anything was "cute". This takes the cake...forget the babies, dogs, cats etc.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I love it!!

I figured instead of starting a whole new thread, I'd contribute to this one; check out what my mom did to the elf on the shelf today...
IMG_7870.JPG

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Ah ah... who's trapped? Pinocchio? :-s
It's the Elf on the Shelf! Parents tell their children the elf watches them to see if they've been naughty or nice, then he reports back to santa... but everybody knows what happens to snitches. :smug:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The beauty of the Peacock Jumper has no rival in the arachnid world.

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
I actually just shared this on other social media! I've even had usual arachnophobes find it adorable. Gotta be one of my favorite videos to go around in a while.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I think I watched this 10 times in a row :D
Happy Holidays!

I talked hubby into letting me bring home another T today so I am having the best holiday! :p Little baby G pulchripes.