Hapalopus sp. Columbia

JOE P

Arachnopeon
for those that have this species...are you digging them or what?

Last edited:

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Don't have 'em, but want 'em. Are they a "dwarf" species? Nice enclosure shot...love the moss.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful! Hope you can breed some, bring them to the Kalamazoo show sometime.:)

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful little T. Love the enclosures, nice work

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I cant find it, But I remember a fellow AB member from the UK(I believe) who found one of these in the produce section of his grocer!

neat little species none the less. honestly I dont know much about them.

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
We have a handful of them, and they are freaking awesome! They aren't a dwarf species, but they don't get very big either. From what we've heard they get around upper 3-4" or so. They are growing so fast too! Very easily one of our favorite tarantulas. The Jewels of our collection. We're hoping that we can start breeding them by October or so, we'll just have to see. I hope one of the taxonomists will get around to describing it soon and give it a name. I know that there are some Canadian members that have The species Hapalopus triseriatus which I hope will come to America soon. I wouldn't be surprised if some people already had them and were holding out on us all though, those lucky ducks! :)

JOE P

Arachnopeon
hey Kenzie they are awesome! and so easy! my biggest one is around 2.5-3 inches, i beleive i have 4 females but no males:( can you help with that? let me know! cheers joep