fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Handling video:

[YOUTUBE]ftMbM008618[/YOUTUBE]

Enclosures:

[YOUTUBE]RuoEF2AEXi4[/YOUTUBE]

it's done :D

But it says,This video is not yet processed.

xjak3yx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice vid you have some very cool Ts ..good use of the halo music aswell ;)

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
(I have no idea why I'm not able to embed the videos... If anyone could help me out, that would be great.)
Here's how: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=77085
MrDeranged said:
You Tube Functionality: It's not really something that's a feature of 3.6, but we threw it in there ourselves. Some of you may have been wondering what this button "
" does. Wonder no more. Instead of putting a link to You Tube in your post, which we don't allow due to some of the "other" content that can be found on the site, you can now embed a You Tube video directly in your post. Basically, what you want to do is copy the code after the v= in the link that you tube gives you, paste it, higlight it and then hit the You Tube button to place it within You Tube Tags.

For example: Let's say this is the link from You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0yI2MQf8Tk

what you want to do is copy the text after the = (equal sign) and enclose it in you tube tags. This is done by higlighting the text and pressing the you tube button. Based on the above example, all that would need to be posted in the youtube link is the "I0yI2MQf8Tk".

Jjpth

Arachnopeon
Nice set up. Maybe add a perch at the top for it and just wondering where you put the water bowl.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice vid you have some very cool Ts ..good use of the halo music aswell ;)
Thank you!

Ah, I see...
I was using the embedding code from youtube.:wall:

Nice set up. Maybe add a perch at the top for it and just wondering where you put the water bowl.
Thanks, I actually have the water bowls at the bottom and didn't think of showing the.... LOL