Hamburg, PA Show....

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful pics. Make me want to keep a few snakes myself.
But that place needed more fat frogs :razz:

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
expensive

i heard the show had alot of people but it was so dang expensive and stuff people say it was the worst

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow! great pics, ahh love them hots and that amazon/emerald hybrid very cool:clap:

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i heard the show had alot of people but it was so dang expensive and stuff people say it was the worst
What do mean by expensive? If you mean the animals, I whole-heartedly disagree with you. It was probably the second coolest show I've ever been to besides Tinley Park NARBC. I thought it was even better than Daytona personally.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love that show. Its just full of eye candy. Even thought I have no intention of buying a bush viper or a gaboon, its just awesome to see them.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, I also greatly enjoyed seeing the hots....its stuff you don't see at shows very often.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
wow some impressive snakes there.kinda sad seeing some them squeezed in those little delis.
oh and :eek: at that copperhead bite

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ugh

What do mean by expensive? If you mean the animals, I whole-heartedly disagree with you. It was probably the second coolest show I've ever been to besides Tinley Park NARBC. I thought it was even better than Daytona personally.
well u must b crazy if u think it wasnt expensive the animals were quite expensive either ur crazy or ha dloads of money!!!

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Expensive is a relative term.....having been to many shows in various part of the country, I can say that the prices of animals were very fair in my own opinion.

I am neither crazy nor do I have "loads of money." ;)