Halloween Tarantulas

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
@Exoskeleton Invertebrates Some of the best pics I've seen of that species in a long time, VERY nice indeed.

I didn't know anyone in the states had these. I remember seeing these early last year. But I know they've been around since at least 2014.

If anyone is interested in a couple closeup images of the species Exo popped up, check out AB forum member's @mygale pics here, both his pics

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mygale/sets/72157659674519869/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mygale/22299171946/

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
That pic of Freddy made me feel terrified:wideyed::eek::vamp:
For a while, when I was a brat in the '80 that dastard scared me a bit (I'm talking about the first movie only, btw we were entitled to watch every kind of movies as childrens by Mommy :kiss:, including A Clockwork Orange and such) then meh :-s

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
For a while, when I was a brat in the '80 that dastard scared me a bit (I'm talking about the first movie only, btw we were entitled to watch every kind of movies as childrens by Mommy :kiss:, including A Clockwork Orange and such) then meh :-s
The first one is, of course, an absolute classic. But you have to give credit to Part 3 for one reason:

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
How about THIS Halloween tarantula!

A lady friend of mine. (Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO have lady friends) fixed it for herself. She was aware it is short several eyes, but decided that the kids might not get it and decided to go with just two. 14877786_984616571666434_1479529142_n.jpg

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Er... Guess it sucks being a white tiger, eh?
Yeah I get it even though I couldn't understand the language.
Ah ah indeed :)

Quote:

"The Boss is the leader of the Tiger's Den. He makes his first appearance disguised as the unbelievably strong fighter Miracle 3, the only fighter with total supremacy in the three fundamental abilities (strength, speed and illegal moves). Miracle 3 wins every fight in a clear and correct way, studying Tiger Mask style against some fighters chosen by him. When he finally fights with Tiger Mask, he reassumes his old name: Tiger The Great.

Tiger The Great is too strong even for Naoto. The match rapidly becomes a brutal beatdown, culminating when Tiger The Great rips the mask off Naoto's face with a broken wood board. This act snaps the already fragile mind of Naoto, driving him to an escalation of violence that stops only with the death of Tiger The Great, smashed under the illumination stage."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Mask

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Great video bud! I liked the m. robustum to freddy reference a lot actually. I thought of freddy when you showed the pic of the T haha.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
It's nice to see a true boehmei for a change, wouldn't say it's orange though. Nice specimen my female is finally going to molt within week.
more of a salmon? She's a beauty whatever you want to call it! I'm sure we'll be getting pics of your girl when she's fresh. :)