Halloween heros babies

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks Steven, ...and Noooooo Orin:rolleyes:, I sent you several heros heros for cheap last time. Sometimes I just don't have enough, I do now though. I'm working out things people though, have to take care of that to see what's left.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It was only one small clutch of the X's until this year, 12 plings maybe(?), haven't had more until now, should be enough for people that want some though. I still don't know exactly how many castaneicepsXarizonensis plings there are, have to separate them before they start eating each other.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Not good news with the supply of the arizonensisXcastaneiceps, I have 13. There may have been more but it was really bad timing this month, I tore my calf muscle from my Achilles and at the same time I had kidney stone surgery(didn't care about my foot anymore when the stone hit!) I live by myself so I couldn't keep up very well so some may have gotten eaten. I'm back up and feeling better now. So the azXcast are basically taken. Good news is that I have pretty many castaneicepsXbanded heros heros. They look mostly like castaneiceps with darker heads so far. I'll post in the for sale section some time later. I wouldn't worry about not getting some of those, I get very few hits when selling pedes.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow,calf injury and then kidney stone:eek::wall: it's good that you are feeling better,i couldn't even imagine the pain you were in,but it's good your doing better:)

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
wow,calf injury and then kidney stone:eek::wall: it's good that you are feeling better,i couldn't even imagine the pain you were in,but it's good your doing better:)
No doubt, man...sending you a virtual jug 'o water...those stones are nothing to play around with. Get well, sir!

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow, sorry to hear about what happened with you. You should definitely save the stone and send it to the lab, so that you would know what food to avoid to prevent yourself from get kidney stone again.

and your calf muscle tore too? ouch! you need take care of yourself. i hope u feel better :)

Last edited:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey thanks, I'm OK now lol, still on crutches, my calf just snapped off while bolting after a tennis ball but it's reconnected now. They discovered they don't have to do surgery with a full tear now, it usually reconnects on it's own. Some people were saying, "Ahhh, you're alright Todd, just walk it off." I tell you it was irritating at first, I knew what happened right when it happened and couldn't convince anybody. I make the normal kind of stones, they're all bad though!!!!!!! I was rolling around in a dingy parking lot one night vomiting, trying to find an ER, there was a bar close by, bet they thought I was drunk!. Too big so shattered it with lithotripsy, wooohooooo! Stay away from the doctors everybody!, take care, all that cost me a lot of $. Back on topic, the pedes are OK:eek: but some are acting kind of puny, I always expect to lose a few though, it's why I keep extras for myself.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, with your health problems, i was thinking that the cost would be expensive. don't worry, try to stay alive for a few more years while they try to integrate the public option and you'll be cover.

quick questions about breeding these guys, when you breed them, do they produce eggs this year? or the following year? and u breed them more than once, right? i think that u mentioned this before, but i just wanted to double check.

Last edited:

CID143ti

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey T,

If you're broken, then how are you gonna babysit me flippin' rocks with ya? Sorry that I've been oot for a while...things have been ultra busy. Glad to see pics from this project. Sorry to hear that you're all broken and stuff.

W. Smith

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey V+W, good to know y'all are still alive! I know you are busy, I'm not tough enough to deal with all those kids, I think I'd be hooking myself up with an IV and a bag of vodka every day when I got home. I'm tired of the boot on my leg, I took it off and working it myself. Phys therapy is great but I think if they think that you think you still need it when you don't, they will still let you pay. Of course I'm not going to push it. Maybe I'll know when I go in next time and tell them it was my other leg that got hurt, then they look at it and say, "hmm, still needs a lot of work..", I'm outa there haha.

Not sure KyuZo but I think it's best that they be hooked up pretty early in Spring. I've put them together in September too, but usually again the next Spring, so I've never really kept records in that way.

CID143ti

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Don't over do it dude. Or you'll end up taking longer to recover. That would be funny...I wouldn't be surprised if they said something along those lines. Anyway, yeah, things are going okay here. The collect has had to take a back seat for a while but I'm always interested in hearing your updates.

W. Smith

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This is how the heros castaneicepsXbanded heros heros are looking like so far, diff extremes, blue body, red head, dark head, very dark body, light legs, orange legs.

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
:eek: That is really pretty.

I keep saying I am going to get a centipede but I never do. Well besides the stone centipedes I caught awhile back. I still have those and pedelings from it too but they don't count. LOL