Hahaha poop throwing

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
I jus tried holding my avic avic well she didnt like it to much as i suppose she reared up and threw white goo all over my t'shirt haha she was like poo on you she didnt bite or flick hairs has this happened to any of you?i thought it was cute but felt bad for her at the same time!dont want her to be stressed out,that will be the last time i hold that lady!!!!!-jason

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This happens to all of us who venture into holding an avic. Atleast you didnt get it in the eye.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm not to peachy with handling my Tarantulas. There are just too many things that could happen to them should they become alarmed. Also it looks like A.) My A. Avicularia might be molting B.) I'm feeding her a little too well. It is advised not to handle a molting spider.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello...
My name is Nixy,, and I too have dodged avic missles.

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've held my A. Avic quite a few times times and I've never had that problem. I'm not very jealous that mine never learned this.

Infinity

Arachnopeon
icky poo

I was handling my Avic avic for the first time a few weeks ago, when after about 5 minutes of bliss, my husband suddenly announced, "Here it comes." Before I could say, "What?" she had launched a little present right into my wedding ring... :8o

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've only been crapped on once. I had just recently gotten my first tarantula and was holding it on my arm. Suddenly, this white line rolls off my arm.....

Kinda freaked me out because I had no idea it was white.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
IMO my A.laeta was getting disturbed and spit out this gooey stuff, I called Bryan and he told me it was web! I think it is sooo coooll! i always hold my avic.avic and it nevers spray web or poop, but when i held my FAST leata, which was on accident she did spray web!

James

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats never happened to me... I have handled several avics.

The worst they do with me is jump. They can really launch themselves!

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
yes it was alot of poop it was a big long white stream all over my black t'shirt now she has decided to stay on the lid which is a pain cause i need to get in there and get a cric out that she hadn't ate from the night before,like i said earlier i will not be holding this gal in the future she let me know right off the bat she was not a handling loving t also it was my first time holding her also,thanks for all the replys and insight ive never had a t do this before it was quite a shocker to say the least,take care all-jason:)

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I,ve never been pooped on but a had a trap door spider that was on the top shelf in my room, that could hit the ceiling from his cage. Through the screen and all. :eek:

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Ive never held my Avics and Ive never seen them jump. Sure would love to !