Hagenbecks Tierpark (Zoo, Germany)

Amoeba

Arachnolord
:D I wouldn't mess with them, they can become really nasty if enraged ;)
Found out that if you turn a broom sideways and kinda hold it towards them they seem to back off. Their quills are meant to stay in too, you run your finger down them they are smooth but when you try and go the other way it's not so smooth.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Found out that if you turn a broom sideways and kinda hold it towards them they seem to back off. Their quills are meant to stay in too, you run your finger down them they are smooth but when you try and go the other way it's not so smooth.
LOL! I'd rather not try that, though. Meaning the "broom approach" :D

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
Nice pics. What kind of camera are you using? The pictures came out really, really nicely! The zoo looks awesome too!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not really a zoo unless they have a wild peacock running around letting everyone know who's boss.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice pics. What kind of camera are you using? The pictures came out really, really nicely! The zoo looks awesome too!
LOL, true ;)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not really a zoo unless they have a wild peacock running around letting everyone know who's boss.
I'm just using my Panasonic DMC-TZ7 - it was a little pricey, but still works for me up to date. Has a nice wide-angle objective, too.