Hagenbecks Tierpark (Zoo, Germany)

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
These pictures were taken in 2010, however, I thought it would be nice to share them maybe, as I haven't seen too many German Zoo pictures on here so far. Enjoy.

P1000447.JPG
P1000448.JPG
P1000449.JPG
P1000450.JPG
P1000451.JPG

Last edited:

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
WHOA.. there's still dinosaurs in Germany? lol
Awesome pics bro.. was that Peacock roaming free? They do that in zoos HERE too (at least in MY area) they're cool but CAN be kind of intimidating when your eating and they want a piece of your food
Thanks for sharing the pics

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
WHOA.. there's still dinosaurs in Germany? lol
Awesome pics bro.. was that Peacock roaming free? They do that in zoos HERE too (at least in MY area) they're cool but CAN be kind of intimidating when your eating and they want a piece of your food
Thanks for sharing the pics
Yep, they're roaming around freely. Like some others animals, too. It's kinda nice and the one pictured was actually more scared than inquisitive.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
What an amazing looking zoo, have you gone back in recent times?
Haven't been there since then, no. But yes, it's pretty good and the animals are all healthy with a very few exceptions.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Great pictures. That African Porcupine reminds me of the tussle I had with one at summer camp :biggrin:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Great pictures. That African Porcupine reminds me of the tussle I had with one at summer camp :biggrin:
:D I wouldn't mess with them, they can become really nasty if enraged ;)