Hadrurus arizonensis ques.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Does anybody here have a pic of an H. arizonensis spermatophore? I put two together, but was taking forever so I went to bed. I'm pretty sure I see a spermatophore on a rock but it's odd looking compared to others I've seen, I'd just like to see a pic of another to make sure. It's more globular, not much shape to it.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nobody so far? A lot of people keep scorpions outside of this forum but if it represents a good cross-section of the hobby, maybe not so many people are trying to breed these like I thought, or just aren't commenting. I'm still thinking positive and thinking it's not that hard. I need to see for myself, we'll see how it goes. What do you think, ..spermatophore?, I can't think of what else it might be, looks diff than others I've seen though, in general.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I don't think anyone is really breeding them. If they are then they aren't keeping many records. I agree with you. I can't think of what else it could be other than a spermatophore. Seems different, bigger, to fat, not tube like. Maybe I'm just used to smaller species.

JOhn

signinsimple

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I second that. I've seen the same in my H. Arizonensis cage. threw me for a loop at first as well when I frst saw them, because all you ever see pictures of the ones that are long and thin/tube like.