Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats!

Wow! It looks very very healthy. :clap:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice! I got one a couple months ago. These guys are fun. :D

The crickets keep disappearing, and mine keeps having pudge stick out between the segments.

LiCaN

Arachnopeon
I like the Paudiciens, pretty and inoffensive, above easy of cares.You put photos as soon as it arrives the male to you.

Un saludo!!!

PeriplanetaAmer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks to all!;) . Well, the male died in the travel:( :( :( . I´m going to buy another one, but it was very sad to me:( :( .

I will post female feeding pics ;)

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Peri, just curious, where did you get them from?

The dealers I've seen all want like upwards of 20 bucks for them. Thats fine if it's in a pet store, but a tad much once you factor in shipping and such.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
For what it's worth, I bought my little female at an expo in Oregon for $15.

PeriplanetaAmer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I bougth them in Europe, I´m from Spain;) . They come from Germany (Akrabut is who sold them to me), they cost 15 Euros, about 18 dollars each one.

Thanks to all;)

I´ll post female pics eating

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks I heart and Peri, yeah see both of you had the chance to purchase it locally. Unfortunatley in such a small sate it's hard to find "odd ball" things. I want to ask the pet shop what they can get me cause at one time I saw flat rocks there, but I think if they get it for me they will juice me and make me pay shipping anyways. Not too many invert expos around here either... shame! We do have a place called "Regal Reptiles" who has a ton of things including scorps.. but when I went there they told me 32$ for a V spinigerus.... get real.

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very cool! H.paucidens will probably be my next scorp, but thats far in the future. Sorry to hear your loss with the male :( .

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cool! I just bought two of those today. I've never kept these before. I've always been a little interested in them but that SA thread about putting more restrictions on their scorps pushed me to go ahead and get them. I thought maybe I could breed them or something. I paid $19 for each. I don't know how to sex them though and have a hunch I have two of the same sex. I'm trying to post pics of the pectins in another thread so maybe y'all could help me out. ...dialup sucks!

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
they can be sexed just like Centruroides. males will have longer tail segments than females

PeriplanetaAmer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As Bayushi said, the males will have longer tail segments than females, and males will have bigger pectins than females.

Galapoheros, in Spain, I saw them for 30 euros (35$) but I bought them in Germany they cost 15 euros (18$).

Post the pics!