Had to freeze...

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well that completely sucks! One of my P. irminia got stuck in a molt.......:(

I was checking all the critters.. I went to look at this one.. Because I knew it was in premolt.. When I turned its enclosure around.. I saw it done dropped its 4 right legs both palps... Had its fangs still in the molt & the left four legs still in the molt.. :(

*Sigh* I guess its been to long since I have had any deaths.. :(

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh ops, ignore my post, didn't completely read where its fangs where still stuck..

Poor guy :(

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
oh man Tommy, I am very sorry to hear this :( may His/Her soul rest in T Heaven

Last edited:

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Feel for you, was this one of the two you were supposed to pair?

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sorry to hear that, especially because i know how much you love your psalmos... :(

(heh, in fact it was you that convinced me psalmo was the way to go. now i have a little 1" booger of an irminia myself :D)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sorry to hear that, especially because i know how much you love your psalmos... :(

(heh, in fact it was you that convinced me psalmo was the way to go. now i have a little 1" booger of an irminia myself :D)
Thank you..

You KNOW you love that little booger! LoL.. Wait until it hits 3".. Their temperment changes.. Once they hit 4"+.. They stay out more often.. :D

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you..

You KNOW you love that little booger! LoL.. Wait until it hits 3".. Their temperment changes.. Once they hit 4"+.. They stay out more often.. :D
mine is already on the tippy top of the cube letting me know its KING OF ITS WORLD. its adorable, i can't believe i put off buying one for so long...

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
that sucks man the only death i have had was a avic avic :( it was just random

hope that sack is good so u can have some little babys to watch grow :)

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Sending my regards

Very sorry to hear that Tommy. :( Those P. irminia have soo much life!! Thats too bad it couldnt pull through. I know you would of saved her if you could.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the kind words everyone.. I am honestly glad for AB.. Not many people I know IRL would care so much about a spider dying..

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry for the loss...off subject though, I just learned Psalmo's venom contains proteins similar to Capsaicin. I'm getting my first irminia (3" guarenteed female) in about a week and am almost curious to get bit, just to see if it has a "spice" to it. I know...way off subject. I just know you love the Psalmo's and thought I'd chime in what I learned today.

Again Redneck...sorry man. Total bummer!