ha ha ha...not funny -.-

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I can't see that tarantula (Looked like G.rosea) surviving that fall. Idiots.

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
forget the fall, he smashed that poor T on his chest. It's probably got broken legs and then it hit the floor. I hope it was ok, but i doubt it.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dang yea my wife loves Tobey and she showed me this video, sucks for sure. At least he gave it an epic fail...

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A lot of people don't realize how fragile a tarantula really is. I had no idea until I started researching in the hobby. Then again most people don't really know anything about tarantulas. Just a ton of false facts.

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A lot of people don't realize how fragile a tarantula really is. I had no idea until I started researching in the hobby. Then again most people don't really know anything about tarantulas. Just a ton of false facts.
+1 I couldn't agree more.

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah when I was buying my first tarantula at the lps the lady that knew about spiders told me they cant fall or they die and the fish guy was like thats not true i've seen these things fall from like the ceiling before! *face palm*

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My LPS that sold me my first T "rosie" told me they can't climb glass so I didn't need to worry about not having a top to the enclosure. Man did I get a fright one day.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
I wish they would have used an OBT... He woulda known it was there before that. WHAT an AHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :wall: