H. Trillineatus humidity and some other questions! Please help!

Chief101

Arachnosquire
So hello all I have a few questions concerning about the humidity for H. Trillinearus and flat rock scorpions. From what I read I have to keep 50% humidity for both species and Im not sure how to maintain it and how much is it (I dont have a instrument to mesure it), I just have a water bowl and rarely spray water for the plants (these plants dont need much water) so will that be enough for 50% or too much? Next, recently one of my gravid H. Trillineatus gave birth and do I need to raise the humidity up a bit just for the babies? Also how should I make a bioactive enclosure for these scorps or is it just not possible due to this type of substarte? Lastly is it fine to use this type of substarte for both species? I cant really get my hands on fancy stuff, these are all caught from the wild and the soil there is also this same thing.

Btw here is most of my enclosures, one is baby flat rocks, 2 are H. Trillineatus, 1 is Uroplectes Carinatus, a seperate enclosure for the mama and brood and the last one is just 3 pregnant H. Trillineatus. I keep them communally despite many people saying know and litrelly everything is going well so I say communal is recommended as long as you have requierd needs of course.
IMG_20220629_164720.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: