, been stung pretty often in the past couple of years. Here are a few that I was stung by that I don't read too much about. The reason I'm putting these three together is because the symptoms were identical for me. Each time I was stung on a finger. VERY little pain from the sting. The mechanical "stick" from the stinger was about as painful as the venom. Each time I forgot about it for about a day. Then the immediate area would start to itch, much like a mosquito bite along with a small hard bump like a mosquito bite. Those symptoms lasted about 3 days at the most for me. Didn't really cause any inconvenience at all.