H.maculata out of hiding

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Look who's out of her tube. This is Sandy. They are so cool looking and I have an even bigger one around 5-6" at my sister's house as soon as I go and get her.

Attachments

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Have you hit your limit?

Becky-

You have a literal wall of spiders - do you actually have a list of any that you want to add to your collection?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes believe it or not I do. I only have 81 so far and I still need to get the P.pulcher, B.boehmei, B.auratum, P.fasciata, A.geniculata, and still have to replace my dearly departed and loved T.blondi. I am hopeful to be getting the P.metallica. If things work out!!!! Thats a few but haven't even listed like the Columbian brown or the Xenethis species, or the P.nigricolor that are on my need list.

I know, I am an arachnid addict
:D

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Great pics, you really never get to see them, eh? She looks awsome, at first glance you cant really spot her.

James

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

H. maculata are sweet looking t's, so fast its crazy, mine escaped i was looking all over for it n the floor(brown carpet,lol), i could'nt find it until i put my hand right on top of it(it was right in front of my face) , scared the crap outta me lol, i love em, would awesome to breed--jeff

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
definately in my top5 species. they do hide alot though. mine to escaped on christmas eve, but if you want to read that story youll have to find the old post. i thought id never catch her.