H maculata fem pic...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Finally got done with moving my collection into my new building and decided to see if the new computer was working so here's a pic of one of my new H maculata to test it out with.
enjoy
Phil

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

awesome looking t phil, i love how they look stocky like that--Jeff

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She's gorgeous. I might be getting one of them soon and after seeing yours I am twice as excited!!! Camera is working great

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Great Pic Phil. How long did it take you to move all of them? I'd love to be able to take a pic of mine, but I've NEVER seen it out of it's hide... :(

Scott

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
What a beautiful creature. I can't wait to see mine looking like that--or not seeing it look like that, if my experience is like Scott's!

Joy

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Answers for Scott...

The actual move of all the animals took about 8 trips from last Wednesday till Friday. The crappy part was unpacking and packing them all and having to be rushed when doing it. Bright side is that everyone made it ok and now I'll actually be at home and with my animals a lot more as well as being able to get on the web more frequently.

As far as hidden maculata go.... my babies stay hidden all the time but my two adults are set up so that I can pretty much see them all the time. The hard part was getting it to be still long enough to get a pic.

Phil

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
She's gorgeous. I might be getting one of them soon and after seeing yours I am twice as excited!!! Camera is working great
I can tell you, from personal experience, they move like greased lightning. *g*

Peace,
Gillian