H Mac is here...

captmarga

Arachnobaron
The 1.5" (0.0.1) H mac is here from Ken the Bug Guy. Amazing packing job. Had the FedEx guy intrigued when I started doing the happy dance about my new tarantula in the package.

Well, the pokies are fast. Fast zippy fast whoops fast. But "he" is housed, fat and happy with a big fat cricket for lunch.

Thanks Ken!

Marga

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the new critter... I have been meaning to get an H. mac... But I have not got around to getting one.. I dont think I want a sling though.. From what I have read.. They are super slow growers...

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Congrats on the new critter... I have been meaning to get an H. mac... But I have not got around to getting one.. I dont think I want a sling though.. From what I have read.. They are super slow growers...
Slow is fine. This one is big enough to be seen (well, when not hiding... which he's already started a nice little hide, it looks like) unlike my tiny OBTs. I agree that I prefer the over-3" size, just for "looking at". That's why I may go back and get that other OBT, depending on what the kid wants for it...

Marga

BillyG

Arachnopeon
:clap:Heteroscodra maculata?i used to think if I ever get a baboon then i'm getting this specie for sure.I think they(well,the felmale) looks like an art work,an african art work!but I already have p.fasciata which looks ;Pkinda;P the same thing going on,so i'm onto king baboon now.