H.Longimanus after molting

IzMeED

Arachnopeon
Yesterday my H.Longimanus molted but, I noticed that something's wrong with her fangs. Its kinda facing upwards. Is it normal for a scorpion that just recently molted? Sorry I cant take a picture of her cus she's inside her hide

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
If you can get pics of her that would help. Their chelicerae do have a lot of movement, the parts that attach to the head move quite a bit in addition to the actual "fang/teeth" parts. It doesn't sound like her mouth parts are deformed. She may have stretched them out so she has proper movement in them after her exoskeleton has hardened up.

IzMeED

Arachnopeon
If you can get pics of her that would help. Their chelicerae do have a lot of movement, the parts that attach to the head move quite a bit in addition to the actual "fang/teeth" parts. It doesn't sound like her mouth parts are deformed. She may have stretched them out so she has proper movement in them after her exoskeleton has hardened up.
YES!! Its kinda ok now. Its returned to normal. Earlier its like facing midway up. Im a bit worried but now she's ok, I'm relieved
THANK YOU! image.jpeg