H. lividum distress.

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So I was at the petstore today, just dropping in, they mostly deal with birds there. However, they od have a few Ts on hand. One of them being a what looks like mature female. However, they're keeping her in the enclosure all wrong. It's dry, there's like 1' of substrate, a huge twisted piece of drift wood, and a water dish. I've been to this store now like 3 times, visiting this lividum. Every time I'm there, she's at the water dish, hovering by it, or in it, like today. She had a half death curl. Makes me so sad seeing her like that. I asked how much she is, but the guy is asking a steep 69 bucks. I'm not made of money. I did offer him some advice, but he gave me this "what are you talking about" look and walked away.

I realize there have been pet store threads before, I'm not starting one just so you know. I just had to get this off my chest.

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
rip off big time

Are you kidding me 69 bucks??? You can definetly get one cheaper off any website or someone on the boards. Petstores try to make money off the simplest things and they dont know how to take care of them. Lividums come in a range or prices and if you wanted a full grown one you could pay someone about 50 bucks if you got it!!!!

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So I was at the petstore today, just dropping in, they mostly deal with birds there. However, they od have a few Ts on hand. One of them being a what looks like mature female. However, they're keeping her in the enclosure all wrong. It's dry, there's like 1' of substrate, a huge twisted piece of drift wood, and a water dish. I've been to this store now like 3 times, visiting this lividum. Every time I'm there, she's at the water dish, hovering by it, or in it, like today. She had a half death curl. Makes me so sad seeing her like that. I asked how much she is, but the guy is asking a steep 69 bucks. I'm not made of money. I did offer him some advice, but he gave me this "what are you talking about" look and walked away.

I realize there have been pet store threads before, I'm not starting one just so you know. I just had to get this off my chest.
where's that one guy i chewed out in a thread not too long ago?